Public Awareness Week 24th -30th October
As part of this year’s Public Awareness Week campaign, Conference has approved 3 new PIC Posters for exclusive use of AA New Zealand.
Setting the foundation for the campaign - the message to the still suffering Alcoholic is 'GET BACK'.
Conference PIC Standing Committee encourages all groups and committees to get behind sharing the message 'Get Back' and start posting, sharing and distributing the posters from the beginning of October in a lead up to the Public Awareness Week (24th-30th October 2016)
Home Group Gratitude Week 24th - 30th October
Gratitude Week has rolled around once again. What is it?
It is when we, as sober alcoholics, recognise the program that has kept us sober, and contribute to this annual fundraiser so that AA in New Zealand stays strong and financially sound.
This year Gratitude Week will be run in conjunction with Public Awareness Week.
This site is for people who say they are AA Members, and provides information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
If you are looking for help and information on problem drinking, please go to our main A.A. website
If this is your first visit then you must complete the registration process to view the registered content.
Existing members may login here: Member Login
Problems logging in?
Lost or can't remember your username or password. Get a reminder/reset them here?
Once logged in, members may:
change their Password
change their Personal details, including e mail address
If you no longer wish to receive the newsletters, see how to cancel the subscription here.
- As above, the site is for people who say they are AA members.
- The purpose of the site is to provide information on the A.A structure in NZ and provides information to members to assist them in carrying the message to the still suffering alcoholic.
- As such the site may contain personal details where this information has been authorised to be provided as well as allowing members to change meeting detail.
- Because of this and in line with MG-18 (Internet Guidelines) the site needs to be password protected.
- To ensure the integrity of the password system, certain personal details are required prior to issuing a password. No personal details will be made available on the site unless such details are provided directly for inclusion on the site..